If you are finding things a bit tricky in maths....
- Practise recognising numbers to 50 and beyond. Perhaps you could go on a number hunt around the house or play a number pairs game?
- Practise simple additon and subtraction using your toys. For example, what would 8+7 teddies be? Or what would 18-6 lego bricks be?
- Practise your number bonds to 10 (and then 20!). Maybe you could make up a catchy song to help you remember the pattern. 10+0=10, 9+1=10, 8+2=10, 7+3=10, 6+4=10, 5+5=10, 4+6=10, 3+7=10, 2+8=10, 1+9=10, 10+0=10
- Practise counting in 2s, 5s and 10s. Can you beat your record time that you can count in?!
- Play some practical games that will help your maths skills such as snakes and ladders.
Don't forget these useful websites which can help you with your maths and other subject areas:
https://www.busythings.co.uk/play/ (login: home0537 password: noisy0663)